Thursday, March 18, 2010

Remembering our shaheed .. 8


I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom. See my previous posts here, here
, here, here, here, here and here.

Friday March 12th 2010

'Three persons including a soldier were killed in clashes between the Mamond Lashkar-backed security forces and militants in various areas of the troubled Bajaur Agency, official and tribal sources said on Thursday.' (The News)

Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.

We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: