Thursday, February 18, 2010

Remembering our shaheed .. 7


I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom. See my previous posts here, here
, here, here, here and here.

Tuesday February 9th 2010

'Twelve soldiers embraced martyrdom while two others were injured in a clash with militants during the ongoing operation Rah-e-Nijat in South Waziristan Agency (SWA), the ISPR said on Monday.' (The News)

Wednesday February 10th 2010

'A Pakistan Army brigadier was killed and two other officers were injured when their vehicle was ambushed by militants in Tirah valley on Wednesday.' (Dawn)

Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.

We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: