Thursday, September 17, 2009

Remembering our shaheed..3


I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom. See my inital posts here and here


Thursday August 20th 2009


Suleman, a soldier from the Bajaur Levies was shot dead in the Shago area of Bajaur. The unidentified men who shot him also killed his father, Lali Jan and brother, Ibrahim who worked as a water carrier in Bajaur Scouts. (The News)

Sunday August 23rd 2009


Three soldiers
were killed in a suicide bomb attack in the Kanju area in Swat on Saturday. (The News)


Monday September 7th 2009


'Two soldiers have been killed by a roadside bomb in South Waziristan near the Afghan border.' (BBC News)

Friday September 11th 20
09

Two FC soldiers
were k
illed in a rocket attack on the Jandola fort in Frontier Region (FR) Tank on Thursday. (The News)

Tuesday September 15th 2009

Subedar Siddiq
of the Mehsud Scouts (Frontier Corps) was killed on Monday in Karawal area of Malak Dinkhel, Khyber Agency. (The News)



Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.


We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: