Thursday, January 21, 2010

Remembering our shaheed .. 6


I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom. See my previous posts here, here
, here, here and here.

Friday January 8th 2010

'One soldier lost his life while two suspected terrorists were apprehended during the ongoing military operation in South Waziristan in the last twenty four hours.' (Dawn)


Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.


We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: