Thursday, November 18, 2010

Remembering our shaheed .. 13

I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom.

However, since I've been away I may have missed some reports.

Thursday November 11th 2010

'Twelve persons, including nine militants and two security men, were killed in exchange of fire in Orakzai and Mohmand tribal regions on Thursday, sources said.

They said that six militants and a soldier were killed in a gunfight in Goak area of Orakzai Agency. According to officials militants attacked a convoy of security forces and killed a soldier.

In Mohmand Agency, three militants, a civilian and a khasadar were killed while three soldiers received injuries during a search operation.' (Dawn)


Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.

We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying in a war? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: