Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Remembering our shaheed .. 15

I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom.

Friday December 25th 2010

'Taliban militants attacked five checkpoints in the troubled Mohmand Agency after Thursday midnight, sparking a clash which left 11 paramilitary soldiers and 24 attackers dead.
They said that 11 soldiers of the Frontier Corps had lost their lives and 12 others suffered injuries in the attacks.' (Dawn)

Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.

We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying in a war? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: