Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Remembering our shaheed .. 18

I'm posting more announcements of our shaheed (martyred) who are fighting for our country, our people and our freedom.

Sunday May 8th 2011

'Two Frontier Corps personnel were killed in a blast in South Waziristan`s Asman Manza area on Sunday morning.
Sources said that the FC personnel were going from Kaniguram to Laddah when they were hit by an explosive device. The deceased were identified as Shan and Mashan.' (Dawn)

Tuesday May 17th 2011

'Two soldiers were killed and another received injuries in a landmine explosion in upper tehsil of Orakzai Agency on Tuesday...
Two soldiers identified as Basharat and Ajmal were killed in the blast, they added.' (Dawn)

Note: I can only provide you with names if I find them in the news articles I browse. If you think something needs correcting, please do leave me a message. I try my best.

We should all pray for these men and their families and recognise their courage and sacrifice for their country.

Are you related to a soldier? Do you have memories of a loved one dying in a war? Do you have a message for the soldiers fighting? Leave me a comment.

No comments: